Monday, February 6, 2017

GREAT GATSBY REMIX 1

     In my early years, my father gave me some advice that I've used throughout my entire life.
     "Nick, judge everyone you meet," he told me, "everyone is an open book. Criticize everyone you meet."
     He didn't say much, but we've always had this weird kind of relationship. When I was finally old enough, I moved to New York to learn the bond business. To be honest, though, I just wanted to get away from my family. They were getting on my nerves, so I told them that. I was basically kicked me out.
     In New York, I lived in one of the crappy, run-down houses of West Egg. My neighbor just so happened to be a rich, snobbish, man living in East Egg. I was pretty jealous of him.
     The next day, I met with my cousin, Daisy Buchanan, and her husband, Tom Buchanan. They also invited another guest named Jordan. When we had dinner, I got to know them better. I learned they were spoiled rotten human beings, and Tom is a dick and a jackass. I was honest with them, just like my father told me to be. They hated me, and they never invited me over again.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment