Monday, February 6, 2017

GATSBY CHAPTER 3 REMIX

     All summer, the music was blasting from my neighbor's house. Fancy men and women from all over East Egg would enter his house except me. I wasn't jealous or anything; I just wanted peace and quiet. Anyways, one night I decided to sneak into one of his parties. What I didn't plan on doing was getting severely drunk. I remember very little from that night.
     The first thing I remember is being in a library. I was drunk in a huge library, and I would just say random things when people entered. The next thing I remember is being on stage with a woman who was playing the piano. I pretty sure she was just as drunk as I was because she started crying out of nowhere. She ended up getting off the stage and passing out. The vaguest part of that party was meeting some random guy there, but I didn't catch his name.
     "Are you okay, old sport?" the man said, "I'm..."
     I only remember pieces of that conversation. Whatever he said just flew right over my head. The last thing I remember from that night was getting into a car which was a huge mistake. It resulted in me crashing into a wall. I didn't care that a crowd had amassed around me due to my drunkenness. I ended the night by stumbling to my front doorstep and passing out right there.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment