Wednesday, March 15, 2017

HIGHER EDUCATION WEEK

     The college fair was amazing. Even though UC San Diego wasn't there, I was still able to learn more about other colleges and universities. The presenters for each school were passionate about their own schools which made the experience better. Since I always focused on my dream school, I never gave other colleges a second look, but I was wrong to do that because colleges and universities like Westmont College and UC Irvine actually piqued my interest. They gave me really great information on their majors and tuition while being extremely passionate about their schools, so I became engulfed in their presentations. I actually got really interested at a UCSB table about geology because the presenter looked like she really loved what she was doing. One day, I hope I'll be able to talk for hours about my major and career like her. In the end, I left the college fair with a lot going on in my head, but I was glad that I took the time to look at other colleges and universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment