Thursday, October 20, 2016

SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT THE BOOK I'M READING

     The book I am reading is the sequel to Madeleine Roux's Asylum. The sequel Sanctum continues the story of Dan Crawford and his friends Abby and Jordan. Their college prep program has left them scarred, and everything seems like the asylum is calling them back. They decide that they need closure, so they return to New Hampshire College, but just when they return, things are already getting weird. First, a creepy carnival is happening at the school, and then someone tries to commit suicide.
     I am very engulfed in the series. I went to Barnes and Nobles a few weeks ago to buy the whole series. While the books have a few parts that don't make any sense, I still enjoy the series. The mystery behind the asylum and the pictures provided in the book have kept me reading for hours. I really enjoy the series and, I hope it has a great conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment