Friday, September 2, 2016

Vocabulary #2 Sentences


  1. My friend had to intercede  for me because he knew that I didn't read the chapter for homework
  2. Schools have hackneyed the idea of asking questions into our heads.
  3. Who doesn't love it when a teacher gives you approbation.
  4. Many cartoons on t.v. have sexual innuendos we didn't understand when we were kids.
  5. I believe that many important political figures should create a coalition so Donald Trump can't win the presidency.
  6. elicit my own mother about where she put the Christmas presents.
  7. I hate it when my favorite writers go on hiatus for an unknown amount of time.
  8. Ice often assuages the pain in your legs after a long run.
  9. The decadence of my culture might end if I don't start accepting it.
  10. Many groups of people expostulate on the idea that Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump should become president.
  11. Schools often simulate real fires and earthquakes to prepare us is one ever really happens.
  12. I've become jaded of onion rings after eating them too much at Red Robin.
  13. People these days take umbrage to anything on social media these days.
  14. Several celebrities believe they have a prerogative that allows them to get away with things that normal people can't.
  15. Lurid paintings give me a headache if I look for too long.
  16. Anyone is able to transcend their limits if they work hard enough to do it.
  17. My neighbor is very provincial, and you can see it by the way he decorates his house.
  18.  My friend becomes petulant if he doesn't eat breakfast.
  19. It feels like anytime someone tries to sell you something, they become very unctuous.
  20. Every student who strives for their very best and is hardworking is meritorious.




No comments:

Post a Comment