Sunday, August 28, 2016

"The Right To Your Opinion" Response

I am entitled to my opinion. My sister is entitled to her opinion. My friends are entitled to their opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, if you were to say "I am entitled to my opinion" in an argument that has nothing to do with one's rights, you are a fool. I believe people use that phrase as a defense. People don't like being wrong; they like being right. It's human nature, but sometimes we have to accept that we're wrong. Everyone has different views on everything. We don't have to consider someone else's opinion, but we should try to understand why a person thinks another way. Sometimes, a person has great reasons as to why they think a certain way. We can learn from each other, and the more people that understand that, the better this world will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment